The site is designed to maximise accessibility, including:
- Scaleable text, to ensure legibility. Use "View/Text size"
on your browser toolbar, to change the size of text in your browser.
- For those using a screenreader or with images turned off on
their browser, all images (other than those solely used for layout
decoration) carry text alternatives (alt tags).
- Access keys are enabled, particularly useful for those using
screenreaders, PDAs and mobile phones. This feature allows the
visitor to move directly to a link. The shortcut keys can be accessed
by using ALT+ access key (Windows) or CONTROL+ access key (Mac),
followed by Return. Access keys are as follows:
"1" Skip navigation (available in some browsers)
"2" Home page
"3" Contact us
"4" Site Map
- Liquid design has been used, which allows the page layout to
change to fit the browser window dimensions. This minimises excessive
whitespace and the need for a horizontal scrollbar.
- This site has been designed using Cascading Style Sheets. You
can therefore override these styles if you are using your own
- All pages on this site are designed according to the W3Consortium
Content Accessibility Guidelines Priority 2.
- The site conforms to the W3 Consortium web standards.
- If you have any comments on the site accessibility, we welcome
your comments, by email.